THE "IDEA" sweater
We are changing the was things get made. Pre-order is our standard process. Here are the 3 acts to get your goods.
01. You choose your product and place your pre-order in the 100-day active campaign period: 17.04.23 - 25.06.23. Share all details and pre-payment at this stage to ensure a smooth and swift process.
02. We start production when the campaign ends: 25.06.23.
Once the campaign ends, we’ll get to work with our collection partners. You will be notified on the status. We only produce depending on demand, which means less and only the amount we need, in order to uphold our commitment to no stock and minimal waste. Should we not reach the minimal orders needed for production we will return your pre-payment after the campaign ends and unfortunately the product will not go to production.
03. We ship directly to you.
Keep an eye on the mail since we'll send your item to you right away once production is finished. The shipping packages we use are from saved waste paper and recycled cartons. You can also collect your item at an act.3 community base.
The proceeds from this purchase go entirely to Deutsche Depressionshilfe Berlin.
ABOUT THE SWEATER
Everything starts as an idea. So did act.3, our beloved ACT.CON, and this collection. Elevate your wardrobe with...
ABOUT THE SWEATER
Everything starts as an idea. So did act.3, our beloved ACT.CON, and this collection. Elevate your wardrobe with our statement Sweater - crafted with high-quality natural cotton and sustainably sourced materials. So why settle for fast fashion when you can positively impact the planet with your wardrobe choices?
- 85 % organic end cotton
- 240 GSM
- Relaxed and contemporary fit
- Original patterns that are both eye-catching and thoughtful
- Our original designs and partnership with RK Textil, a local GOTS-certified textile printing company, make these tees a mindful choice that's both stylish and sustainable
HANDPICKED PARTNERSWe're working with the following partners to produce the goods of the "In every moment" collection.
OUR PARNTER RK TEXTILES
We work with sustainable materials and have high demands on our production chain. We very consciously select our partners, who are among the most innovative in the industry. We look forward to meeting your needs within an eco-friendly framework, and we encourage others to act in an environmentally responsible, sustainable and ethical manner.